Thursday, March 20, 2008

Isn't He Cute!!

The Grandmas just can't get enough!
"Grandma Ellie" "Chachie-Nanna Grandma"
Brigham and Jensen love to hold and play with their
"baby brother Kason"

5 comments:

Amelia said...

Congratulations! What a cute little family! I can't believe how good you look in that picture right before he was born. I love the pictures of Brigham and Jensen with their little brother too, that is so sweet. I hope everything is going well!

Jeanine said...

YEAH!! I have been anxiously waiting for pictures of him. He is so cute! I bet they are so proud to be big brothers. I am glad that the delivery was smooth- it makes all the difference. I am scared to want to have another because Sadie was so easy. Your mom looks great too! I bet the grandmas can't get enough either.

MommyMert said...

Wow! You make cute babies! Congrats on the healthy baby and Mommy! Glad we found your blog. :)

Christian said...

Awe, Al, he's precious! What a handsome family you have!! I'm so glad everything went well.

Emilee said...

I love the black and white effect on those pictures, your little family is so cute! We miss seeing you guys!