Thursday, October 9, 2008

Oops!!

It all began on the morning of July 30th, 2008. Mark called me bright and early congratulating me on becoming a "Grandma"!?! Yes, that is what I heard..."Grandma?!? I thought, what are you saying?" Well, low and behold our dog Tess really was pregnant!! Mark kept telling me that he was pretty darn sure that she had gotten pregnant, but I didn't believe it .... well that is until our seven little puppies decided to make themselves known!!! They are a Border Collie - Lab mix and they are cuter than ever! Now we just have to get rid of them all!!! It was way fun to have the whole experience though with the little boys and Mark has especially been a proud "Papa"!!
We kept having to push some of the "fatty's" away for a moment so that the runt would survive. Tess with all her pups.
(Two females that were both black and five males..two of them were brown.) The little boys were so excited and wanted to hold them all the time. Thanks again to their little buddy Jake, for letting them live at his house :)
One week old.
Trying not to drop them!
The boys loved taking the puppies to the park to play!! Kason thought they were pretty exciting too! It was hillarious to see all the puppies bombard Tess as soon as she laid down...of course they were famished after such a long day of play!!
Five weeks old.
(No, not the beard...the puppies!!)

Brigham absolutely loved just holding them. He was their little body guard.

(He wanted to keep them all!)

7 comments:

cindave said...

that is exciting! cute puppies! i bet the boys will be so sad when they are gone!

Derek and Christi said...

Your kids are so cute!

Alley Times said...

The puppies really did turn out cute. My brother loves his, he named him Jake, after the dog from Big Jake, a John Wayne movie. He's so dang cute and cuddly. Thanks.

MommyMert said...

Ooh.... I love puppies. :) So cute.

Christian said...

How fun! How are the boys doing with the puppies leaving? I remember I wanted to keep all of Quincy's puppies, too. And how fun was Mark's birthday! Your boys are adorable.

K. Bitton said...

Those dogs are SO CUTE!! I want one but sadly can't take one=)

Rebecca said...

I would love to have one! But, I don't have a fence yet! That is so much fun to exsperience!