Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Easter Fun

The day before Easter, our friends (Reynolds, Rowlands, and Alleys) all got together and we had a big easter egg hunt. The kids are all around the same age so it gets pretty crazy, but it is a ton of fun! Thanks Susie for taking charge. :)
"Mmmm, plastic eggs!"
Brigham liked hiding the eggs just as much or more than finding them.
Yeah, it kept him pretty busy!
Mark warming up our horse Rosie for the kiddies.

"Mom, you are really sure that I can eat it now?!"
Brigham and Aiden playing horsemen.
"Say cheese!"
(Ruthie, Jensen, Savannah, Aiden, and Brigham)
Good ole' Rosie, the boys just love riding her!
It was so much fun to have Uncle Jonathan with us for Easter.
The boys kept him hopping!...(get it) :)
These are for you Jonathan...since it might be your one and only ride.
(Just don't show this to your Dr.!)


1 comments:

Sheans said...

Holy bag of easter eggs! You are as bad as me. I swear I have at least fifty eggs for each kid. It looks like your Easter was fantastic though. You are such a good mommy!