Blurbing my blog did take some time, but it wasn't as bad as I expected. I didn't change a lot I just took out silly posts that didn't really mean anything and edited pictures and layouts. I haven't ordered my book yet, but I think I am just going to get the 8x8. Anyway good luck with your book! And Myranda just told me you were pregnant! (before you commented) Where is the announcement?! :) Congrats! and I think it's so funny you are having another BOY!
5 comments:
Allison he is such a doll. Kason looks just like Mark to me in the before picture(not the one with food all over his face of course):)
Holy updates batman! You have such cute kiddos! I can't believe how fast they grow up.
Finally! :) Glad to hear you are still alive. I love the pictures! I can't believe your kids are getting so big! I hope you have a great day:)
Allison! I miss you! Your boys are getting way too big! Holy moly, we need to get together.
Blurbing my blog did take some time, but it wasn't as bad as I expected. I didn't change a lot I just took out silly posts that didn't really mean anything and edited pictures and layouts. I haven't ordered my book yet, but I think I am just going to get the 8x8. Anyway good luck with your book! And Myranda just told me you were pregnant! (before you commented) Where is the announcement?! :) Congrats! and I think it's so funny you are having another BOY!
Post a Comment