Sunday, April 17, 2011

Christmas Day 2011

Oh how I love Christmas!! For me the events and anticipation up until the very day are the most exciting. How grateful I am to be able to share with my children the real meaning of Christmas and to Celebrate our Saviors humble birth. And having children to share it with makes it that much more magical!!

Mark made this incredible rocking horse for Kason! It is so strong even I can ride on it. :) He was up all night Christmas Eve, but the look on Kason and the boys' faces when he brought it out made it all worth the effort. Mark even put Kason's "brand" on it.
Mark had the great idea of getting our family a piano for Christmas because the boys want to take lessons. I love to listen to Mark play because he is amazing at playing things by ear. And the little boys love dancing to his music! :)

Merry Christmas!!

1 comments:

Amelia said...

Ali, I love seeing all these posts about your family! It's too bad we live so far away! Mark is so talented, that rocking horse is awesome!