Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Brigham's Kindergarten Graduation

Brigham was so excited to graduate from Kindergarten. 
 He attended Teton Elementary and loved every minute of it!! 



His teacher Mrs. Hughes handing Brig his diploma. 
Brigham and Jensen with a sweet family friend, Vicki Crow.  She gave Brig a card with a dollar in it...he thought that was pretty dang cool.  :)
 Brigham and Mrs. Hughes
 Brigham absolutely adored Mrs. Bowen. 
 She is just like a Grandma to all the little Kindergarteners.
 Congratulations Brigham!! We love you!
Class of 2022

1 comments:

AMY said...

I still check your blog from time to time and I have to say that it cracks me up that you are 2 years behind, but you still keep slowly trying to catch up. Way to not give up! One of these days I want to see what your boys are looking like all grown up!! Or even better, it would be fun to get together when you're in Utah sometime. Ryan and I were talking about how much fun we had with you as neighbors. I hope you're doing well!