This is my new attempt to keep in touch with friends and family...hope it goes well and wish me luck! Bloggers feel free to give me tips!! 2007 was a year of change for our family. Here it is in a nutshell..... (sorry, I don't know how to turn the pictures without losing it all. I will figure it out for the next time.)

Mark finished his first cabin in Mt. Pleasant. It sold before he even touched the inside of it!

Surprise trip to Hawaii (gift from Mark to Ali). Best vacation ever!!

Brigham helping with the rolls on Thanksgiving Day!

Our Craziest decision yet...we got two horses! Rosie and Rebel. (The other horse is black). Brig told us that he won't have to ride on the Carousel anymore. They love to ride them.

Mark's Cabin in Island Park...still in progress but getting near completion. It is Beautiful!

Old Faithful in Yellowstone. We now only live a little more than an hour and a half from here...all the more reason to come and visit!!

Brig and Jence, the two cutest boys ever!!! Jensen loves his
"cowbouwy booooots"!

Daddy, Brigham, and Jensen after setting up our Christmas tree. (It only fell over once!)

Me and my fat lip...no worries though, no teeth were harmed in this stunt!
6 comments:
Good gravy, Al! What did you do to your lip? Also, where are the pregnancy photos? Hmm?
That's what I was wondering! We need an explanation. Cute pictures of your family! I can't believe you guys got horses. Tell Mark I'm very impressed with his cabins. If I had a lot of money (or any), I would buy it right away. :) My sister Katie just moved to Rigby, so we'll have to make a trip up there sometime to visit you all. I'm so happy you started a blog!
Wowwie!!! that is a fat lip, I'm glad you didn't hurt any teeth. What happened?? Greg and I really need to come up and visit you and maybe even try out the horses, I don't know if Greg has ever been on one and well any horse has to be better than Pepsi (the old fart!) So I'm sure we'll be impressed. We love ya and miss ya.
Ali You are HOT! We should hang out. I don't care if you have a PHAT Lip I can look past it.
LOVE, Mark
I am so happy you got a blog. I have missed seeing you guys every week so it is nice to at least see some pictures. You need to tell us what happened to your lip, the suspense is killing me!!!
p.s. Marks cabin is so nice and Jensen is getting so big!!
Okay, so I wish I had a cool story to tell about my lip, but what can I say...I am just a clutz!! I was carrying Jensen and a bunch of bags in when we got home from Thanksgiving and I tripped over the curb. I thought I was going to pull out of it, but when I realized I was not...I knew I couldn't land on Jensen or the baby, so I thought..."heck, lets just land smack on my lip against this big green electrical box!" I shattered my lip inside and out, but I was lucky not to knock any teeth out or break my nose etc...pretty lame and clutzy, Yeah?!
Post a Comment