Brighams first day in Primary as a Sunbeam. He was so excited! I can't believe that he is almost 4 years old. Jensen just loves going to nursery, but they always want to make what the other brings home from their class. That has been quite the art practice for Mark and I!
Brigham and Jensen trying to fill their Father's shoes...
walking in them is another story!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What cute pictures of your boys! Hyrum just started Sunbeams too and he just loves it. He walks around singing the sunbeam song all the time now. You have such cute kids.
I'm glad Brigham likes Sunbeams. We just got called as Sunbeam teachers. The first week was a little crazy because all the kids were so nervous to be a new "big kid" class. I think we must have done an ok job though because the next week we got them all into class without one of them crying!!
Post a Comment