We celebrated Brig's 4th birthday on the 4th! Wow, I can't believe we have a child that old. He decided that we all were going to wear BYU shirts that day and then he got this beenie from Grandpa and Grandma in his birthday package. It makes him look so grown up!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
What are you talking about "you need cake decorating lessons." I love that cake...maybe you should be giving the lessons! That is so cool that you guys got to go to the dedication and the open house. I bet that will be so nice to finally have a temple really close by.
Happy Birthday Brigham! Wow, I can't believe you have a child that old either. Your cake is so cute, I bet he loved it.
Tell Brigham "Go Cougars!"
He's the coolest kid ever!
I think Brigham's cake is adorable! I wish I was creative enough to do that kind of stuff!
the cake looks fantastic!
Post a Comment