Those are really cute pictures! Even if they are out numbered they will always love their mommy! You will be their number one girl! Yeah building does equal setbacks, it has been a bit difficult just getting to the starting point! We finally poured the footings yesterday and it feels like it has taken months. It has all steemed back to our pad. When we bought our lot part of the deal was they would put the pad on it and have it all ready for our builder. It has been a nightmare. But you know all about that! :) We are just excited for our builder to get to take over and really be in control. I think things will move once that has happened and I think we are about there.
Kason looks like a good mix of both boys. I love the pic of all of them on the bed. Mark looks like he might just fall asleep right there...or did he just wake up? Great family Ally!
6 comments:
Those are really cute pictures! Even if they are out numbered they will always love their mommy! You will be their number one girl! Yeah building does equal setbacks, it has been a bit difficult just getting to the starting point! We finally poured the footings yesterday and it feels like it has taken months. It has all steemed back to our pad. When we bought our lot part of the deal was they would put the pad on it and have it all ready for our builder. It has been a nightmare. But you know all about that! :) We are just excited for our builder to get to take over and really be in control. I think things will move once that has happened and I think we are about there.
Such cute pictures of your boys! I'm really excited to be having a girl, but I don't mind at all being outnumbered right now, boys are sure fun!
So handsome! I can't believe how big they are! And they are the perfect mixes of you and Mark. Glad to know that you're doing well still.
Kason looks like a good mix of both boys. I love the pic of all of them on the bed. Mark looks like he might just fall asleep right there...or did he just wake up? Great family Ally!
I love the pics! :) All those boys! You are amazing!
Oh so cute! I'd love to see all of you. The boys look so comfy. :)
Post a Comment