Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Caught Ya!

The other day the boys were being really quiet and we all know when that happens, it means trouble! Well, this is where I found them...getting into my makeup bag.
(Yes, that is eyeliner not a bruise!)
This is Brigham's sign for letting me know that everything is under control!

4 comments:

Christian said...

Ha! I've heard about those dreaded moments when everything in the house is quiet...But, I've also heard that those moments are usually the funniest! Thanks for taking the pictures and sharing. Did you have any makeup left when they were through?

Amelia said...

Hahaha, that is so funny. I especially love the looks on their faces.

Emilee said...

I am glad to see that those boys aren't complete angels! Silence is never a good thing!

MommyMert said...

lol.. lovely! :) I hate that quietness that settles on the house when evil purposes are brewing.