I thought these pictures were so dang funny that I have to tell the story...It was a few weeks ago when it was supposed to be Spring time and Brigham was looking out the window and asked, "Mom, can we go play in those balls out there?!" I was wondering what he was talking about and then I saw that it was hailing. We hurried and got their winter gear on and I stayed inside and watched them play from the window so I didn't have to take Kason out in it. It was fun to watch them try to catch the hail and pose for me at the window!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Poor Alison!! I feel so bad for you, but that is fun for your boys. We both just need to move back to Orem where the weather is normal!!!
Your boys are so funny! I just laughed out loud while looking at those pics!
Post a Comment