Wow, does time go fast! Kason is 11 weeks old now and is cuter than ever! He is the happiest and most smiley guy who just seems to be loving life. I have never seen a more patient baby, even when he gets hungry! He is a little sweetie. We have felt the Lord's tender mercies throughout the short amount of time that he has been on this earth. Some of you may not have known, but Kason was born with a hole in his heart. It started out as a "meduiim" size hole and at his last appointment in April, it had gone down to a "small" size hole. As far as the doctor can tell, he is doing great and it seems that his heart is healing on its own.
It is truly a miracle!!





6 comments:
Hey Alison- I know idea that he had a hole in his heart. I am happy to hear that he is doing so good. I can't wait to see you guys. When will you be in Utah next? We will be in Orem the end of June and then if Janice gets married I will up there in July.
Your boys sure are beautiful! And Kason is absolutely precious, in every sense of the word. Carrie had a hole in her heart too, I think. Remember? Isn't it wonderful to see the hand of the Lord in the lives of these miracles we call children?
I LOVE these pictures! I am sure glad that the we have those blessings! :)
Hi there!
I'm so glad that all is well with you guys. It is so fun to look at your blog and see what a blessed and happy life your sweet little guys have. And, of course, you and Mark.
Say hello to Cinderella for me. hehe.
It is scary to think of all the million things that can go wrong, and it is truly a miracle that we get so many perfect babies in this world. I am so glad to hear that it is healing on its own. I hope it contiunes. I apparently too was born with a hole that they just found after I had Sadie and had surgery on in January. Talk about miracles, the Lord truly does watch after us and protect us- a hole for 25 years and no major strokes. It is so great that he is born today with such great technology and advances. I hope it contiunes to get better and better and he heals completely on his own. I love the black and white pictures they are adorable.
Yeah for miracles!!! I'm so glad your little guy is doing better. And another miracle I'm really happy about is that I finally found you guys!!! :) I have missed you all. Great pictures!
Post a Comment