Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bestest Buddies

5 comments:

Christian said...

Great picture! Handsome boys!

I talked to Lacey the other day, and I think I've convinced her to try out blogging. I had to tell her it's like journaling and it's not hard to start or keep up. AND I told her to talk to her neighbor to hook up to THEIR internet and pay them half of what they would normally pay so that Jared might go along with getting internet. Jared passed his CPA exam and had talked about getting the internet if that was the case. Cross your fingers!

Hanson Family said...

They are such handsome boys! Hope you guys are doing good.

MommyMert said...

That is a sweet picture! I love it!

Emilee said...

Very cute picture! How did you color it that way?

Christine said...

That is a beautiful picture! The boys look so cute together.