Sunday, June 1, 2008

A little Happiness

Brigham and Jensen just doing one of the things they love to do...go out into the field and gather rocks. Such simple things make them so happy.

Speaking of happy...you can't find a happier baby than our little Kason. He loves to smile and blow bubbles for his mommy!

7 comments:

MommyMert said...

Looks like fun. :) Cute boys.

MommyMert said...

Okay...so we protected our blog, but I dont have an email to send you an invite. Do you want to email me one at mertgirl (at) hotmail??

Kelly said...

Cute pictures. So I talked to Janice and am trying to figure out what is going on with bridal showers. I think her aunt is doing a shower for family and Julie might be doing one for friends, but if she isn't I wanted to do one and if she is then yeah I think it would be fun to do a bachelorette party with our friends. When do you think you will there for the wedding?

Jeanine said...

Cute pictures! I think it is so funny that they are entertained by the simplest things, yet we buy them all these toys:) I love the pictures.

Amelia said...

Your boys look so happy! I love the picture of the three of them together, that is so cute!

Emilee said...

Boys will be boys and love the outdoorzy things! I still laugh when I think of how Jensen thought he was Cinderella!

Christian said...

Ha! Boys are so easily entertained...and so cheaply, too! If you had three girls, you would be buying tons of dresses and tea sets and what-not for them. Boys, you tell them to go outside and play and they can be gone all day long...collecting rocks. Love it!