To: Uncle Jonathan and Uncle Ben
From: Brigham (5) and Jensen (3)
We Love You!!
These videos are so sweet. :) (And... my word verification was a swear word. I kid you not.)
That was way too cute! I can't believe Jensen is 3 and can sing that!
Holy cow your kids are cute!!! I was laughing pretty good especially when Jensen tries throwing his gutar and hits himself "That hurt!" Thank you for having such a fun blog so I can see what you're up to! Love ya and miss ya!
oh my are they really home?! when you will have to send me an e-mail. WE don't hear much since Mike and Tami are separated now.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
These videos are so sweet. :)
(And... my word verification was a swear word. I kid you not.)
That was way too cute! I can't believe Jensen is 3 and can sing that!
Holy cow your kids are cute!!! I was laughing pretty good especially when Jensen tries throwing his gutar and hits himself "That hurt!" Thank you for having such a fun blog so I can see what you're up to! Love ya and miss ya!
oh my are they really home?! when you will have to send me an e-mail. WE don't hear much since Mike and Tami are separated now.
Post a Comment