I have finally decided to go private with our blog. If you are a reader of our blog and would like to be added to our list of allowed readers then please add your email address so I can add you. I will not make our blog private for about two weeks so I can make sure everyone gets added.
Thanks for understanding and also for visiting our blog!



27 comments:
Add meeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeee.
brittonyshean@yahoo.com
I can't live without seeing those cute boys. christibyington@yahoo.com
Add me please!! jeanine_parson@hotmail.com
THANKS!
Hope everything is going good!
I love checking your blog. My email is jennychanson@hotmail.com.
Please keep me! :) mertgirl@hotmail.com
Add me!! kellygibbons06@gmail.com
Me too! I think you have my email!
cindave04@yahoo.com. Thanks!
klrolph@hotmail.com
Wise to go private...I love your blog! Please keep it coming! leda.stoker@gmail.com
Thanks!!:)
yes! Please invite us!
nicandashleyhaws at gmail dot com.
Hi Ali,
Add me to your list of fans :o)
delynncarling@hotmail.com
this is april...
aannie7@gmail.com
marvia.hall@yahoo.com
jstark06@hotmail.com
Thanks! We love to keep track of what you guys are up to. Miss you!
Hola! Its your family in Cali! Please add us too. :) We love you!
Your favorites, Mom, Dad and Anna :)...you know our e-mails :)
Sign me up, I love keeping in touch! madsenamy@hotmail.com
Kaycibitton1@gmail.com
natalie.redd@yahoo.com
add me! Sendtorebecca@comcast.net
Rebecca
Don't forget me Ali! I love looking at your blog. darlingdidi@yahoo.com
I love reading your blog so if you don't mind please add me to your list.
You are such a cute family!
swedemarie@charter.net
Count me in!
marti.bassoon@gmail.com
hi allison! this is andrea weston from the 19th ward. i found your blog through joanna's and i'd love to see how you guys are doing :) our email is: andipandius@hotmail.com. we have a blog too but it's private. if you'd like to see it, you can email me your address :)
your boys are so cute! i can't believe how big they are!
It was so good to see you this weekend. What cute kids! Your energy is incredible!
rowlan_11@yahoo.com
ha ha just noticed I never put my email address up...even though I know you have it..here it is for good measure...rmevans05@hotmail.com
Post a Comment