Thursday, May 7, 2009

"I Spy With My Little Eyes..."

This is just one of my favorite things about living in the Country...
Beautiful views right out Our windows!!!
The first picture is out of our kitchen bay window.
The Tetons are breathtaking!
The following are of the "Idaho sunset" that fills in our living room windows every evening.


Yes, as you can see...we ARE in the country!! :)

3 comments:

Sheans said...

holy cow! what a view. Lucky lucky woman.

I wish I could see all of you guys sometime, but who knows when, you know? What are you guys doing this summer?

Evige said...

Wow, that is awesome, I never thought city girl little Alison would live out in the country and LIKE it! However, I would die for a view like that. Can't wait to see you soon love ya
Annelise

Marti said...

I love your window views...but those kids take the cake!