Looks like you guys have been having some fun! That little Kason sure is cute. We really should get together...its been a while. I'll give ya a call and we'll have you guys over sometime.(That is if you answer your phone. haha)
OK, Maddie still remembers Brigham fondly and insists that I request a visit from you guys. In fact, she remembers more than I thought... she was telling me about when they played in the "little house" and Brigham wore a hat. That girl has a killer memory. How long ago was that? Too long. Anyway, next time you are in Utah we would love to have you and your cute family over for dinner. Kapish?
3 comments:
Looks like you guys have been having some fun! That little Kason sure is cute. We really should get together...its been a while. I'll give ya a call and we'll have you guys over sometime.(That is if you answer your phone. haha)
OK, Maddie still remembers Brigham fondly and insists that I request a visit from you guys. In fact, she remembers more than I thought... she was telling me about when they played in the "little house" and Brigham wore a hat. That girl has a killer memory. How long ago was that? Too long. Anyway, next time you are in Utah we would love to have you and your cute family over for dinner. Kapish?
I love your pictures! You catch some great ones! You sure have some cute boys.. and you are such a great mom!!
Post a Comment