Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fishin' With The Fam!

Our boys take every opportunity they can to go fishing!!
They love it....
I wonder where they get that from!! :)
What's even more amazing is that Kason is almost more interested in "Hish"ing than Jensen and we all know how much Jensen absolutely loves it!!!
If Kason finds a stick, it automatically becomes a fishing pole! :)
One of our other fishing trips, Kason brought his "hishing" pole (a.k.a. a jump rope) and he was just happy to have one end in the water!!
It is so Fun!






I wish I could have gotten a picture, but this was a great fishing day. We caught seven fish! The funny thing about it was the fact that Brigham, when we got there, told us that he wanted to keep all of the fish we caught and bring them home to eat. When we got ready to go, we told Brig to grab his bag of fish and he said, "Oooh No!! I'm not eating those!"
Thus the rest of us had fish for dinner. :)

1 comments:

Amelia said...

How fun! My boys (all three of them) just took up fishing this summer and it's been fun to go with them. They are always mad when they don't catch anything...but I'm always kind of glad. Fish freak me out. :)