Friday, November 14, 2008

Carving the Pumpkins!

The Monday before Halloween, we decided to carve pumpkins for Family Night. Well, I was not the only one in town who had that idea apparently...when we went to purchase our pumpkins earlier that day, there was not a one to be found!! (And I wasn't about to pay $10 for 2 pumpkins.) So in panic, I called up Mark hoping that he still was on his way home from work and he picked one up for us at a local grocery store in a very small town that he passes through to get home. We only paid a $1.50 for the 2 pumpkins and I felt like I had really pulled a smooth one!! Occurances like this just make me giddy! :) I beat the system!!
Brigham told his Daddy that he had to carve it JUST like his bucket...I think he gets that from his Mom. :)
Brigham was pretty dang proud of his jack-o-lantern!
Kason just wanted to eat it...and he did!!Kason was way more into the pumpkin thing than Jensen...he was just happy to be there!!
Can you tell we are EXCITED!!

0 comments: