Friday, November 14, 2008

More Halloween Fun!!

Brigham made this cool spider web in their room and I had no idea until he came and got me to come and see it. Now that is pretty creative!! (Although it was a little tricky getting to what we needed in the room...most difficult obstacle coarse I have been through in a while!!)
I have to say these are definitely the CUTEST cowboys and little duck you have ever seen!!Jensen wouldn't let me get a picture of him trick-or-treating, so I literally had to catch him on the run!
Brigham posing with his friends at the trunk-or-treat.
Daddy and Kason handed out the candy and chatted with the "fellas."

2 comments:

cindave said...

fun stuff! alison, you look great! i love your short hair!

Heidi said...

Thanks for the after party with the scones and hot chocolate. It was fun, and much needed to fill our tummies with something other than candy!