Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

We had such a fun halloween this year! It consisted of a kids party in the afternoon, a jack-o-lantern pizza for dinner, trick-or-treating at the Teton House/ward trunk-or-treat, and then ending the night partying with friends watching the classic "Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin" while eating scones and hot wasil.
P.S. This picture was taken before the massive consumption of candy...just think what Jensen looked like at the end of the day!! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jensen is going to be bigger than Brigham soon.

cindave said...

those are some dang cute cowboys, and what a chicken! Andersen was a chicken last year. so cute!

cindave said...

i was wrong. he's a duck, isn't he? sorry. andersen was a skunk this year, and a few people thought he was a cow and a lamb. my bad!

AMY said...

Oh, my gosh... what a cute picture! I love it! Guess what? The other day Maddie told me she is going to marry Brigham. Every now and then I think she has forgotten him altogether, but apparently not.

K. Bitton said...

your kids are so cute! it's always fun to run into you and chat for a bit! hope you have a great weekend!

Derek and Christi said...

So Cute! You have the cutest boys. I love Jensens grin.

Alley Times said...

uh . . . my kids had about all the candy I could handle after the afternoon party, there was no way we were going to take them to get more! You are much braver than I! Glad you survived it.