This is a letter that Brigham wanted to write to his Uncle Jonathan. He did it all by himself with a little help with spelling. :) He gets bored with writing ABC's so I have found a new technique! He loves it.
(And he doesn't even know that his Mom is tricking him into learning his alphabet!)
i love you jonathan! -love brig
ii have 2 ddddddddogs. iiiiiiii have 2 horseeeees.
seeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnd me a letter.
ii ammmmmmm going toooo be a farmer wwwwwwwwwwwwwhen iiii grow up!
-Brigham 5 yrs. old-
(As you can see, we need a little practice on having light fingers!) :)



1 comments:
Cute! Brig is such a smarty!
I can't believe Kason in 1. You're right, the more kids you have, the faster time flies by. You are such a cute mom! You're always doing such fun stuff with those boys of yours. I love keeping up with what's going on in you life, even if we never get to see each other. Amy
Post a Comment