We were so lucky to have been able to be in Utah the end of Febuary when Scott and Natalie had their baby. They had a handsome baby boy on Febuary 21st! His name is Stockton Craig Redd and he fits right in to the family. We LOVE little boys!! There are now 13 grandsons and 3 granddaughters in the Redd family!
Missionary Work...Here We Come!!!
We had to hurry and take this picture before Kason loved the baby too much!!
Missionary Work...Here We Come!!!
We had to hurry and take this picture before Kason loved the baby too much!!
Scott and Natalie with baby Stockton. What a cute little family!








4 comments:
your boys are so adorable. I think you should have at least ten more. What cutie pies.
I think the exact same thing every time I see your boys: they are so cute!
Your family looks so good. Congratulations Scott!
Congrats to Scott! That is wonderful! :) Your family is beautiful!
Post a Comment