Here is a glimpse of what we did to stay busy this winter...
Gotta love the play dough!
Jensen made fishies and tadpoles...surprise, surprise!!
Brigham stuck faces on all his creations and then we hung them on the wall. :)
Kason just enjoys being close to the action...he is not allowed to have play dough for awhile now because he thinks you eat it.(I think he has had his salt intake for 6 mo. so far!)

I never knew that stacking wood was so technical!!This is my pile...
It is amazing how fast you can burn through all of this. I told Mark that I have started more fires in the first month that we lived here than I have my entire life!!!













3 comments:
We love playdough too! I love all your pictures, you guys just look like you have fun all the time! Oh, and I love the quote you have on the sidebar from Sis. Hinckley, it seems to fit you perfectly! You have such a cute family!
Alison! My baby brother in-law just got called to serve in the CA Arcadia mission. Isn't that where Mark parents are? My parents live in that mission too. I'm just so excited for Aaron. I told him just how lovely the Pikes are. I hope that helps any jitters he may have. :) I don't have your email address to send you updates like this. Hope you're well.
You guys look like you have so much fun! Great pics!
Post a Comment