Thursday, January 8, 2009

Kason's First Haircut!

BEFORE




AFTER!


So last night we figured it was time for Kason to look like a "real boy"! (I tried to wait until he turned 1, but we figured 10 1/2 months was close enough!)

Since Mark is the barber in our family, I was the historian. As you can see the pictures aren't real clear, but at least you get to see a little of the milestone experience.

He did Awesome and didn't cry once!! Way to go Kason!

It makes you look so grown up, but you look SO handsome!!

Good Job Daddy!

P.S. Better "after" pictures will be coming. I just thought this was too classic!

4 comments:

Derek and Christi said...

Kason is always smiling, he is so cute. I love how chubby he is!

MommyMert said...

That is seriously so sweet! You make cute babies!

Amelia said...

That is so cute! It's amazing how grown-up they look after their first haircut! Kason is such a cutie!

Emilee said...

Kason looks like he was having a fun time during the whole experience! He is such a smiley baby:)