It is SO great when siblings entertain each other! I love the picture of Brig and Jensen sleeping together. I'm waiting to hear the story about this move.
I love Kasons thighs! You boys are so cute. I think that my comments are exactly the same every time. Your boys are so cute. Do I tell you that enough?
What cute pictures! I sure hope you are enjoying your house!! I was just thinking about you guys today and thought I would check out your blog! I'll bet your boys have already changed! I think mine have for sure! Time goes by so fast!
4 comments:
those are some stinkin' cute boys. i obviously missed something. where are you guys moving?
It is SO great when siblings entertain each other! I love the picture of Brig and Jensen sleeping together. I'm waiting to hear the story about this move.
I love Kasons thighs! You boys are so cute. I think that my comments are exactly the same every time. Your boys are so cute. Do I tell you that enough?
What cute pictures! I sure hope you are enjoying your house!! I was just thinking about you guys today and thought I would check out your blog! I'll bet your boys have already changed! I think mine have for sure! Time goes by so fast!
Post a Comment