Monday, August 18, 2008

"The Cabin That Mark Built"

This Cabin is Amazing!! It has an Awesome view of Mt. Sawtell and Island Park Reservoir. Mark did all of the work except for the excavation, foundation, electrical, and plumbing!! He is very talented as you can see. It is still for Sale though, so if your looking for a Cabin in one of the most Beautiful Places this is for You!! Don't worry, we would cut you a Deal!

11 comments:

Emilee said...

Oh my gosh Mark! That is amazing that you know how to build such a beutiful cabin! I am really impressed! Once we make our thousands we will hire you to make us one!

Mr. and Mrs. Pike said...

we love it!

Christian said...

That is incredibly beautiful! Wow! Way to go, Mark! And Alli, I can't believe how big your family is!!! It's good to see your mom and siblings.
Hey, how'd ya like Lacey's blog?

Leda said...

Great cabin Mark!...and Ally too, you couldn't do any of this without her you know!

MommyMert said...

Wow! I wish we could buy this! LOve It! Glad you are having a great summer. Looks like you are doing lots of fun things.

April said...

As my grandma would say, wowdeee! Looks great. I hope you guys sell it soon and make a bundle!

Evans Family said...

Wow, wow, wow! You did an awesome job Mark! So, we'll put in the first bid..how does $10 sound? (Ryan's kind of cheap apparently lol) Seriously, it is amazing...it looks beautiful, hope you find a buyer soon.
P.S. Ryan says I have to add that he likes it too. :)

Sar said...

Wow! It turned out great! I loved the slide show of all the amazing pictures. We'll see you guys in a few weeks!

AMY said...

What a gorgeous cabin! I wish we could afford it. I love that Mark let the boys help "finish building the cabin." I'll bet they loved it.

Christine said...

The cabin is gorgeous! Way to go Mark. Sorry you can't just move in...better yet maybe we could all bunk in together!

Em said...

ALI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found you!!!!!!

I have missed you so darn stinkin much I seriously almost cried when I found your blog. I read and read and read. You have 3 boys!!??!! THat is amazing!! I am so excited for oyu. We are expecting #3 and are due in March, so we don't know what we are having yet, but I am guessing we will have 3 boys come march. I can't believe how long it has been since I last saw you! Brig is so big. He is adorable. sheesh. Well email girl or go check out my blog or something! Cause we have got to catch up. email : emorrise@gmail.com yep there it is. Take care and by the way, you look amazing. You are always so gorgeous. Lucky Mark. Or and good job Mark on the cabin, that is amazing. He can build one for us anytime he likes. ;)
-Em