Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Swimmin' Like A "Hishie"

Every chance we had while down in Utah the boys wanted to go swimming. So here we are getting wet with the fam!! Jensen always says "look Mom, I'm a little 'hishie'!"
Playing in the pool in Mom and Dad's backyard. Louisa could care less that it is ice cold!!
These are my little sucker fish...you should have seen their choke hold when we were going around the lazy river!! (It all reminds me of when I used to do that to my sister when I was little...unlike me though, she was a certified lifeguard!!)
Caroline and little "Lou"
Kason loved the water and everyone else loved bouncing him in the bouncer. Between my little niece Sierra and I, I think we kept it under control. This was his first official dip in the pool. Thanks to my mom, she watched him the rest of the time...yes, two is my limit in the water!!

1 comments:

Jaime said...

Hey guys!
I am so glad to find out that you have a blog! Now it makes it so much easier to keep in touch and find out what is going on in your life!