We spent our last weekend of our trip doing Redd Family Reunions. My brother Bryan and his wife were in charge of my sibling one and it was a blast! We had a nice BBQ, went swimming of course and then went to an outdoor movie shown on a big blow up screen. It is amazing how big our family is getting. The "Redd" name is pretty secured on that end with my brothers six boys. My Mom would like some more granddaughters, but since we aren't fulfilling that wish we are leaving it up to Scott and Natalie...good luck on that one. The count is twelve grandsons to three granddaughters!!
(Mark is holding Brig, My brother Scott is holding Jensen, and Corbin is just doing good to keep himself a float!)
The little ones wanted a try at the "human rubberband". If you have not seen or tried this it is a crack up. You get four adults in there and you really go flying! To make a long story short, that is my cousin Taylor's wife, Summer, who ends up that her sister is in our ward up here...and better yet, Mark is their Home Teacher. What a small, small world huh?!
Brigham getting ready to launch his rocket at my Dad's family reunion. My Dad would have been all over this event! He loved anything with a machine!!
Brig and Jence think their cousins are just hillarious!!
Payton and Kason having some bonding time together.
My nephew Brock holding Kason who is just tuckered out from all the fun.



6 comments:
who knew utah was such a fun place?? just kidding. looks like you guys had a great time!
These posts are so fun to read, Al. You look great, by the way.
Hi Alison this is Christina Cosby Willardson your old neighbor in Blanding. How are you! You look beautiful and your kids are dang cute! Is it your in-laws that are the mission presidents in arcadia? My husband and I live in that mission now and have those missionaries over all the time. What a blessing for them to be there!
What a fun reunion! I can't believe how much Jensen has changed since the last time we saw you and it seems like Kason was just born but he's looking like such a big kid already.
You're getting right on to this blogging thing! Way to go with all the updates. It's great to see pics of you and Mark too. You look so good. How is it wrestling 3 kids? I'm scared for that. Love ya!
So I was on Marvia's blog and don't know how but ended up on yours. It freaked me out because all the sudden I saw something about a Redd Reunion, and I was like...what the heck none of my Redd family have blogs where am I! Then I realized it was you!! Your family looks beautiful. So much fun. I would love to buy the cabin but that is far into the future!! Hope all is well, your distant cousin...Carolynn
Post a Comment