July has been a pretty exciting month...this is why I am playing catch up. Since Mark had Scout Camp for a week the boys and I decided to go down to Utah to spend a little time with Grandma "Ellie." We were there for two weeks and that is the longest that Mark and I have ever been apart. We missed him tons, but Grandma and all the family kept us busy doing fun things.
The boys called Grandma's house a "treasure house" because they kept finding all these neat things the entire time we were there. Some of which they weren't supposed to find as well! The two weeks went by really fast, but we enjoyed being able to spend time with Grandma "Ellie" and all the family.
Grandma and the boys reading their nightly bedtime stories. (As you can see Brigham is the one with the shorter attention span!)
At his 4 month checkup he weighed in at 17.7 lbs and was around the 98th percentile across the chart!! Incredible!! I know I keep saying this, but he really is the best baby I have ever seen in my whole life. We just can't get enough of his smiles and giggles all of the time. He just thinks that his brothers are pretty dang funny!!
While we were down in Utah some of the "Blanding Crew" were able to get together and catch up on each others lives. We did however have to wait on Janice who decided to go crazy on us and go sky diving that day! It was fun to see everyone and missed those who couldn't be there. And yes, Kason did survive the night out with all the girls!!
The boys were always content just being at Grandma's and always up to something. This picture was probably taken about noon. The boys were never in too big of a hurry to get out of their pajamas...the "treasure hunt" began as soon as they would wake up in the morning!!
Eating corn with Grandma "Ellie"
Brig and Jence look like they are breaking out in song, but I was actually telling them to "say cheese". The boys actually enjoyed going to Grandma's ward and loved their "new teachers"!
Brigham absolutely loves to play with the water hose. We put his passion to good use and he watered Grandma's garden for her!!
The boys loved playing in this jumping pit. Grandma was a trooper and put up with it taking up her whole living room the entire time. (I do have to admit that I have a little bit of hot air....I blew up that entire thing all by myself without a pump. Crazy huh?!)

Thank you Mom for making memories with us! We love you!!



6 comments:
Oh so fun. That was fun to see your mom in those pictures!
I can't believe you really blew that whole thing up Ali! I am glad you had a fun trip and were able to distract yourself while Mark was gone. Dan went camping with the priests in our ward for 3 days and I was bored out of my mind!!
i'm so glad you had a good time with your family! kason is getting bigger every day! we miss you too.
It's great you have 3 little men to distract you while Mark is away. I'm glad you are back to blogging...it looks like you've had so much fun this summer you just didn't have the time! Great pics...great adventures!!
*Ahem*
You were in Utah and you didn't tell me? Rude. :)
Too bad...I was right by your mom's house a little while ago, and was thinking about you guys. I bet you were there!
FUN! Your boys are so cute. I miss seeing them. Next time you are in Utah, we REALLY need to get together!
Post a Comment